Doctor and Nurse Practitioner Appointments
We are now offering a vatiety appointments to meet the needs of our patients.
- Same day Telephone Triage appointments
- Same day Face to Face appointments.
- Preobookable Telephone Triage appointments up to 2 weeks in advance, appointments released daily.
- Prebookable Face to Face appointments up to 2 weeks in advance, appointments released daily.
- Late evening Nurse Practitioner appointments on a Monday until 7:30pm
- Early morning Nurse Practitioner appointments from 7am on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
E - Consult
E- Consult is an online triage and consultation tool, you can get safe, confidential advice from a GP, Advanced Clinical Practitioner or other members of the practice team. You can also use this service for administrative reasons such as requesting sick notes, referrals, test results and medical reports. General health advice and Self Help guides are also available. The practice will provide a response to your E - Consult within 48 hours working hours of submitting. Please click on the link to launch. https://parkwaymedicalgroup.webgp.com/
Appointments with a Practice Nurse, Health Care Assitant and Phlebotomist
- Face to face appointments are available with the Practice Nurse.
- Telephone review appointments avialble with Practice Nurse
- Face to face appointments are available with the Health Care Assistant and the Phlebotomist.
The duration of these appointments depends upon the appointment request. You will be asked by the receptionist what the nature of the appointment is; this is to allow the receptionist to allocate the correct appointment time.
When the all Gp appointments and Nurse Practitioner appointments are fully booked for the day
General practice is under a lot of pressure and if we are full to capacity you may be offered a telephone triage appointment with a GP at the walk in, this is dependant on availability, or directed to ring 111, or attend a Walk in Centre. We need to offer a safe environment and these appointments have been made available to help with the access pressure.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
Electronic Calling System
Please watch the screen within the waiting room; your name will be called when it is your turn to see a GP or Practice Nurse.
Front Door Intercom
The door intercom will not be used during usual opening hours making the practice more accessible to patients, but please adhere to 2 meter social distancing and wearing of a face covering when in the practice.
The door intercom will be used during extended access - on a Monday evening or on early operning on a Tuesday and Thursday morning for staff safety purposes.